Friday, June 11, 2010

what a tiring day

hi everyone!
what a tiring day
ahhahaa
went to BRI then lunch @BAKERZIN (what a great place to eat!)ahahahhaa[so expensive =.=']
then after that went to sun plaza(yeahhh!!! bought cardigan and baby doll!like it very much)
haven't got the photo coz my housemaid is taking that.
so,maybe tomorrow

ehheheehe
then,i have some conversation with my mom
i told her that she is getting more into the "SHOPAHOLIC" type..
well,once shopping she can spent lots money
SHOCKEDDD!!!

well,i don't  really bout my mom,
the one that i am really worry is ME!

my mom get used to buy branded clothes for me,well,that's the reason.
my mom can do it because NOW,she is able to buy it for me.
but then,who knows that in future time i can't buy it.
WHO KNOWWWWWs,rite?

but then my mom told me,if you are still my daughter,you can feel this kinda live..
well,i dont have anything to say.

see ya tomorrow

No comments:

stat counter