Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SICK

Holaaa~
09:06PM now~

WEDNESDAY~

i lost my purse yesterday!
D*AMN!

so,today morning i went to school "earlier"..AND....@school,i didn't find my purse anymore.
WTF%t&%#%$!#

then,i asked CS about my purse,he told me to went to "BLOK F" to find it...thankss SHERVIA that have accompanied me..at there,the other CS also said that they didn't find any purse.

so.
i called my mom to block my atm niaga.

then,the bell rang,,
computer lesson,after that english lab lesson,then we went back to our class after lab english.
@class,suddenly STEDRYAN found my purse at his drawer~_~
 
welll....i didn't say that he stole  my purse,maybe just misunderstanding^^
but i lost the money,it's around IDR 180.000...ckcckc...
but,my atm's card didn't lost.
hufff....


but,that's ok.
just gave the money to "them"

then,@15.00PM,me,carissa,and shervia went to THAMRIN PLAZA to buy something
just for a half hour ..then,after that went to mandarin course

well..now,i am sick..
got headache and dizzy~
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just make sure that i'm fine tomorrow,coz have to give something to shervia^^

then,c yaa~
bye~

No comments:

stat counter